Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:50:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/vmw_vsock/hyperv_transport.c

between commit:

  d424a2afd7da ("hv_sock: Suppress bogus "may be used uninitialized" warnings")

from the net tree and commit:

  ac383f58f3c9 ("hv_sock: perf: Allow the socket buffer size options to influence the actual socket buffers")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter include the former fix) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell