Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:55:32 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/wireless/nl80211.c

between commit:

  180aa422ef27 ("nl80211: fill all policy .type entries")

from the net tree and commit:

  1a28ed213696 ("nl80211: fill all policy .type entries")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (they were just formatted differently, so I used the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell