Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:12:58 +1000

Hi Alex,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_pm.c

between commits:

  192905989302 ("drm/amd/amdgpu: add RLC firmware to support raven1 refresh")
  f3a5231c8f14 ("drm/amdgpu: return 0 by default in amdgpu_pm_load_smu_firmware")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  80f41f84ae2c ("drm/amd/amdgpu: add RLC firmware to support raven1 refresh")
  4a39ec6ac5f3 ("drm/amdgpu: fix pm_load_smu_firmware for SR-IOV")
  e9bc1bf7916e ("drm/amdgpu: register pm sysfs for sriov (v2)")
  0079f82e710c ("drm/amdgpu: return 0 by default in amdgpu_pm_load_smu_firmware")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell