Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the chrome-platform tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:46:07 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  0ac39915c00e ("mfd: cros_ec: Update I2S API")
  273e4a83784f ("mfd: cros_ec: Add Management API entry points")
  5fb684b28ddf ("mfd: cros_ec: Add SKU ID and Secure storage API")
  fa1edb8224c9 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add API for rwsig")
  a5a60125c987 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add API for Fingerprint support")
  ff5599529a19 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add API for Touchpad support")
  a97c5892c8cf ("mfd: cros_ec: Add API for EC-EC communication")
  381041521d3a ("mfd: cros_ec: Add I2C passthru protection API")
  d18e0cde8705 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add Smart Battery Firmware update API")
  e4de049a3892 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add Hibernate API")
  44f251dc6e69 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add API for keyboard testing")
  03dc9f7cdc8a ("mfd: cros_ec: Complete Power and USB PD API")
  a704e1450f07 ("mfd: cros_ec: Fix temperature API")
  fa5a714e9d54 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add fingerprint API")
  cbc1d3b7c5a4 ("mfd: cros_ec: Fix event processing API")
  b841c3496d0d ("mfd: cros_ec: Complete MEMS sensor API")
  b4e686e9eecd ("mfd: cros_ec: Add EC transport protocol v4")
  743875b6af81 ("mfd: cros_ec: Expand hash API")
  051cf1f83491 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add lightbar v2 API")
  b1bd73c9e90f ("mfd: cros_ec: Add PWM_SET_DUTY API")
  998b37cad349 ("mfd: cros_ec: Add Flash V2 commands API")
  d8064663d3c4 ("mfd: cros_ec: Remove zero-size structs")
  036957c19978 ("mfd: cros_ec: move HDMI CEC API definition")
  0ee2b17ec310 ("mfd: cros_ec: Update ACPI interface definition")
  6f6db199e544 ("mfd: cros_ec: use BIT macro")
  a5f0ac50978b ("mfd: cros_ec: Define commands as 4-digit UPPER CASE hex values")
  de18e8beadcc ("mfd: cros_ec: add ec_align macros")
  bf96c5f1276c ("mfd: cros_ec: set comments properly")
  6b854d5fbda9 ("mfd: cros_ec: Zero BUILD_ macro")
  5a0d32c91830 ("mfd: cros_ec: Update license term")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

These were all rebased.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell