Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:15:53 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes.c

between commit:

  2d3c72ed5041 ("rdma: Remove nes")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  2638eb8b50cf ("net: ipv4: provide __rcu annotation for ifa_list")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell