Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 19:59:58 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/s390/char/sclp_async.c

between commit:

  191fa92b3448 ("s390/sclp: remove call home support")

from the s390 tree and patch:

   proc/sysctl: add shared variables for range check

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell