Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvms390 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 15:43:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvms390 tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile

between commit:

  61cfcd545e42 ("kvm: tests: Sort tests in the Makefile alphabetically")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  ee1563f42856 ("KVM: selftests: Add the sync_regs test for s390x")
  49fe9a5d1638 ("KVM: selftests: Move kvm_create_max_vcpus test to generic code")

from the kvms390 tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile
index 62afd0b43074,0d7265da1583..000000000000
--- a/tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile
+++ b/tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile
@@@ -10,25 -10,29 +10,30 @@@ UNAME_M := $(shell uname -m
  LIBKVM = lib/assert.c lib/elf.c lib/io.c lib/kvm_util.c lib/ucall.c lib/sparsebit.c
  LIBKVM_x86_64 = lib/x86_64/processor.c lib/x86_64/vmx.c
  LIBKVM_aarch64 = lib/aarch64/processor.c
+ LIBKVM_s390x = lib/s390x/processor.c
  
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 = x86_64/platform_info_test
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/set_sregs_test
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/sync_regs_test
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/vmx_tsc_adjust_test
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/cr4_cpuid_sync_test
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/state_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 = x86_64/cr4_cpuid_sync_test
  TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/evmcs_test
  TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/hyperv_cpuid
- TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/kvm_create_max_vcpus
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/vmx_close_while_nested_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/mmio_warning_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/platform_info_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/set_sregs_test
  TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/smm_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/state_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/sync_regs_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/vmx_close_while_nested_test
  TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/vmx_set_nested_state_test
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += kvm_create_max_vcpus
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += dirty_log_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += x86_64/vmx_tsc_adjust_test
  TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += clear_dirty_log_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += dirty_log_test
++TEST_GEN_PROGS_x86_64 += kvm_create_max_vcpus
  
 -TEST_GEN_PROGS_aarch64 += dirty_log_test
  TEST_GEN_PROGS_aarch64 += clear_dirty_log_test
 +TEST_GEN_PROGS_aarch64 += dirty_log_test
+ TEST_GEN_PROGS_aarch64 += kvm_create_max_vcpus
+ 
+ TEST_GEN_PROGS_s390x += s390x/sync_regs_test
+ TEST_GEN_PROGS_s390x += kvm_create_max_vcpus
  
  TEST_GEN_PROGS += $(TEST_GEN_PROGS_$(UNAME_M))
  LIBKVM += $(LIBKVM_$(UNAME_M))