Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 11:36:22 +1000

Hi Mauro,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/media/v4l2-core/videobuf-vmalloc.c

between commit:

  77512baaea9a ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 237")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  513dbd35b5d9 ("media: add SPDX headers to some files")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former's SPDX line (GPL-2.0-only v. GPL-2.0),
but the latter's Copyright line) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell