Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fbdev tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 11:42:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fbdev tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/omap2/omapfb/dss/rfbi.c

between commit:

  caab277b1de0 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 234")

from the Linus' and commit:

  76c47323c151 ("video: fbdev: omap2: remove rfbi")

from the fbdev tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell