Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the spi-nor tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:23:41 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the spi-nor tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mtd/spi-nor/stm32-quadspi.c

between commit:

  caab277b1de0 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 234")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  df6bd6c002a4 ("mtd: spi-nor: stm32: remove the driver as it was replaced by spi-stm32-qspi.c")

from the spi-nor tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell