Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:51:24 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got conflicts in:

  scripts/dtc/Makefile.dtc
  scripts/dtc/libfdt/Makefile.libfdt

between commit:

  ec8f24b7faaf ("treewide: Add SPDX license identifier - Makefile/Kconfig")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  12869ecd5eef ("scripts/dtc: Update to upstream version v1.5.0-30-g702c1b6c0e73")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter's SPDX tags as these come from an
upstream project) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell