Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:12:29 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/index.rst

between commit:

  c42eaffa1656 ("Documentation: add Linux PCI to Sphinx TOC tree")

from the pci tree and commit:

  ecefae6db042 ("docs: usb: rename files to .rst and add them to drivers-api")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell