Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:24:55 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  lib/debugobjects.c

between commit:

  d5f34153e526 ("debugobjects: Move printk out of db->lock critical sections")

from the tip tree and commit:

  8b6b497dfb11 ("lib/debugobjects.c: move printk out of db lock critical sections")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I reverted the akpm-current tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell