Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the samsung-krzk tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 09:59:06 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the samsung-krzk tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/configs/s3c6400_defconfig

between commit:

  6c48edcc955a ("ARM: configs: Remove useless UEVENT_HELPER_PATH")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  5a96019ce5cd ("ARM: defconfig: samsung: Cleanup with savedefconfig")

from the samsung-krzk tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell