Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the battery tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:03:04 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the battery tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/power/supply/wilco-charger.c: In function 'wilco_charge_get_property':
drivers/power/supply/wilco-charger.c:104:8: error: implicit declaration of function 'wilco_ec_get_byte_property'; did you mean 'wilco_charge_get_property'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  ret = wilco_ec_get_byte_property(ec, property_id, &raw);
        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        wilco_charge_get_property
drivers/power/supply/wilco-charger.c: In function 'wilco_charge_set_property':
drivers/power/supply/wilco-charger.c:130:10: error: implicit declaration of function 'wilco_ec_set_byte_property'; did you mean 'wilco_charge_set_property'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   return wilco_ec_set_byte_property(ec, PID_CHARGE_MODE, mode);
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          wilco_charge_set_property

Caused by commit

  0736343e4c56 ("power_supply: wilco_ec: Add charging config driver")

I have reverted that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell