Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:56:26 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet.txt

between commit:

  79b647a0c0d5 ("dt-bindings: net: document new usxgmii phy mode")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  4e7a33bff7d7 ("dt-bindings: net: Add YAML schemas for the generic Ethernet options")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the latter seems to include the change made by the former,
so I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell