Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nand tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 15:23:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nand tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mtd/nand/raw/mtk_ecc.h

between commit:

  d2912cb15bdd ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 500")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  b74e6985bfe8 ("mtd: rawnand: mtk: Re-license MTK NAND driver as Dual MIT/GPL")

from the nand tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell