Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rdma tree

From: Jason Gunthorpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 22:49:54 +0000

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 03:54:30PM +0800, wangxi wrote:
> > Presumably caused by commit
> > 
> >   e9816ddf2a33 ("RDMA/hns: Cleanup unnecessary exported symbols")
> 
> I have confirmed the latest code in
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma.git.  I
> found that the changes to Makefile and Kconfig in the original patch
> have been lost.

What does that mean?

Commit e9816ddf2a33f3afdf3dfc35c21aafad389ee482 looks the same as 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11003547/

To me

Please send a fixup patch.

This looks wrong:

obj-$(CONFIG_INFINIBAND_HNS) += hns-roce-hw-v1.o $(hns-roce-objs)

Jason