Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mlx5-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 13:13:27 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mlx5-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c

between commit:

  955858009708 ("net/mlx5e: Fix number of vports for ingress ACL configuration")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  062f4bf4aab5 ("net/mlx5: E-Switch, Consolidate eswitch function number of VFs")

from the mlx5-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell