Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 18:40:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  lib/Makefile

between commit:

  509e56b37cc3 ("blackhole_dev: add a selftest")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  c86f3a66de9a ("lib: introduce test_meminit module")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc lib/Makefile
index 0c3c197a7801,05980c802500..000000000000
--- a/lib/Makefile
+++ b/lib/Makefile
@@@ -91,7 -91,7 +91,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_DEBUG_VIRTUAL) += tes
  obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_MEMCAT_P) += test_memcat_p.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_OBJAGG) += test_objagg.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_STACKINIT) += test_stackinit.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_BLACKHOLE_DEV) += test_blackhole_dev.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_MEMINIT) += test_meminit.o
  
  obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_LIVEPATCH) += livepatch/