Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the hmm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 20:44:32 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  mm/hmm.c

between commits:

  0092908d16c6 ("mm: factor out a devm_request_free_mem_region helper")
  43535b0aefab ("mm: remove the HMM config option")

from the hmm tree and commit:

  4c24b795d8c4 ("mm/memremap: rename and consolidate SECTION_SIZE")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the latter is just part of the first hmm tree commit) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell