Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 12:50:44 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v9_0.c

between commit:

  25f09f858835 ("drm/amdgpu/gfx9: use reset default for PA_SC_FIFO_SIZE")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  1bff7f6c679f ("drm/amdgpu: RLC to program regs for Vega10 SR-IOV")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (the former removes the code modified by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell