Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-bys missing for commits in the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 20:54:21 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  408cbe695350 ("vfs: Convert fuse to use the new mount API")
  0733dcbaebbd ("vfs: Convert orangefs to use the new mount API")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their author.

Commits

  023d066a0d0a ("vfs: Kill sget_userns()")
  ea8157ab2ae5 ("zsfold: Convert zsfold to use the new mount API")
  31d6d5ce5340 ("vfs: Provide a mount_pseudo-replacement for the new mount API")
  c80fa7c8301c ("vfs: Provide sb->s_iflags settings in fs_context struct")
  7cdfa44227b0 ("vfs: Fix refcounting of filenames in fs_parser")
  96a374a35f82 ("vfs: Convert nfsctl to use the new mount API")
  b9662f310354 ("vfs: Convert rpc_pipefs to use the new mount API")
  1a6e9e76b713 ("device-dax: Drop register_filesystem()")
  7e5f7bb08b8c ("unexport simple_dname()")
  48b48750c3f9 ("zsmalloc: don't bother with dentry_operations")
  985f4044871a ("balloon: don't bother with dentry_operations")
  8b1e058e0f52 ("cxlflash: don't bother with dentry_operations")
  619a6d167b29 ("cxl: don't bother with dentry_operations")
  fb9273f2c10d ("drm: don't bother with super_operations and dentry_operations")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell