Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the gfs2 tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 13:48:42 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gfs2 tree got a conflict in:

  fs/gfs2/super.c

between commit:

  000c8e591016 ("gfs2: Convert gfs2 to fs_context")

from the vfs tree and commit:

  5b3a9f348bc5 ("gfs2: kthread and remount improvements")

from the gfs2 tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the vfs tree version since it removed some of
the code modified by the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell