Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 18:36:05 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  fs/ceph/super.c

between commit:

  108f95bfaa56 ("vfs: Convert ceph to use the new mount API")

from the vfs tree and commit:

  1a829ff2a6c3 ("ceph: no need to check return value of debugfs_create functions")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell