Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rdma tree

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 13:11:13 +0000

On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 10:43:56PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 07:18:00 +0000 Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > For some reason, I wasn't in initial email report, can you please check why?
>
> Sorry about that, I manually grab email addresses from SOB lines in
> commits I am reporting and managed to miss yours this time.  I might
> try to script this up.

Maybe it will help,
https://github.com/rleon/x-tools/blob/master/x-fp#L141
This is how I'm generating CC-list for patches.

Thanks

> --
> Cheers,
> Stephen Rothwell