Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the watchdog tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 16:07:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the watchdog tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/watchdog/hpwdt.rst
  Documentation/watchdog/watchdog-parameters.rst

between commit:

  cc2a2d19f896 ("docs: watchdog: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  74665686f0e2 ("docs: watchdog: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst")

from the watchdog tree.

These are the same patch with only a coouple of differences.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell