Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with the m68k-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:30:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in:

  arch/m68k/Kconfig

between commit:

  f28a1f16135c ("m68k: Don't select ARCH_HAS_DMA_PREP_COHERENT for nommu or coldfire")

from the m68k-current tree and commit:

  aef0f78e7460 ("binfmt_flat: add a ARCH_HAS_BINFMT_FLAT option")

from the m68knommu tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell