Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:41:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in:

  include/Kbuild

between commit:

  67bf47452ea0 ("kbuild: update compile-test header list for v5.3-rc1")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  408d2bbbfd46 ("kbuild: add net/netfilter/nf_tables_offload.h to header-test blacklist.")

from the net tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell