Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:02:52 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/sun4i-lradc-keys.txt

between commit:

  355fb0e54e85 ("dt-bindings: input: sun4i-lradc-keys: Add A64 compatible")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3f587b3b77b9 ("dt-bindings: input: Convert Allwinner LRADC to a schema")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file - the additions from the former
have been incorporated into the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell