Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sh tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:25:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sh tree got conflicts in:

  arch/sh/include/uapi/asm/setup.h
  arch/sh/include/uapi/asm/types.h

between commit:

  d9c525229521 ("treewide: add "WITH Linux-syscall-note" to SPDX tag of uapi headers")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  cd10afbc932d ("sh: remove unneeded uapi asm-generic wrappers")

from the sh tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell