Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:00:02 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/types.h

between commit:

  d9c525229521 ("treewide: add "WITH Linux-syscall-note" to SPDX tag of uapi headers")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  701010532164 ("x86/build: Remove unneeded uapi asm-generic wrappers")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell