Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 10:25:17 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/include/asm/vdso/vdso.h
( arch/mips/vdso/vdso.h in Linus' tree)

between commit:

  ee38d94a0ad8 ("page flags: prioritize kasan bits over last-cpuid")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  6393e6064486 ("mips: fix vdso32 build, again")

from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the mips tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell