Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu-fixes tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 07:55:47 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu-fixes tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_chardev.c
  include/uapi/linux/kfd_ioctl.h

between commit:

  4b3e30ed3ec7 ("Revert "drm/amdkfd: New IOCTL to allocate queue GWS"")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  7e51b56cd5b8 ("drm/amdkfd: Remove GPU ID in GWS queue creation")

from the amdgpu-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell