Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the afs tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:17:38 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the afs tree got conflicts in:

  net/rxrpc/input.c

between commits:

  730c5fd42c1e ("rxrpc: Fix local endpoint refcounting")
  e8c3af6bb33a ("rxrpc: Don't bother generating maxSkew in the ACK packet")

from the net tree and commits:

  5c2833938bf5 ("rxrpc: Fix local endpoint refcounting")
  49bbdebb23f2 ("rxrpc: Don't bother generating maxSkew in the ACK packet")

from the afs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter versions) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell