Subject: linux-next: Fixes tags need some work in the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:51:14 +1000

Hi all,

In commit

  3e994ff28f86 ("can: xilinx_can: xcan_set_bittiming(): fix the data phase btr1 calculation")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: c223da6 ("can: xilinx_can: Add support for CANFD FD frames")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    Can be fixed by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more) or (for git v2.11
    or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to "auto").

In commit

  9d06bcb9aa48 ("can: xilinx_can: xcan_rx_fifo_get_next_frame(): fix FSR register FL and RI mask values for canfd 2.0")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: c223da6 ("can: xilinx_can: Add support for CANFD FD frames")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    Can be fixed by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more) or (for git v2.11
    or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to "auto").

In commit

  e6997dd26884 ("can: xilinx_can: fix the data update logic for CANFD FD frames")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: c223da6 ("can: xilinx_can: Add support for CANFD FD frames")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    Can be fixed by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more) or (for git v2.11
    or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to "auto").

In commit

  93bbd6c5eeb1 ("can: xilinx_can: xcanfd_rx(): fix FSR register handling in the RX path")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: c223da6 ("can: xilinx_can: Add support for CANFD FD frames")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    Can be fixed by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more) or (for git v2.11
    or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to "auto").

In commit

  6b0d35891c83 ("can: xilinx_can: xcan_probe(): skip error message on deferred probe")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: b1201e44 ("can: xilinx CAN controller support")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    Can be fixed by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more) or (for git v2.11
    or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to "auto").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell