Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 09:25:52 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the arm-soc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c: In function 'udc_pop_fifo':
drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c:1156:11: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
  switch (((u32) data) & 0x3) {
           ^
drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c: In function 'udc_stuff_fifo':
drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c:1257:11: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
  switch (((u32) data) & 0x3) {
           ^
drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c: In function 'udc_handle_ep0_setup':
drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c:2230:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
   switch (reqtype) {
   ^~~~~~
drivers/usb/gadget/udc/lpc32xx_udc.c:2269:2: note: here
  case USB_REQ_SET_ADDRESS:
  ^~~~

Exposed by commit

  50ad15282e7c ("usb: udc: lpc32xx: allow compile-testing")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell