Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:31:32 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

warning: same module names found:
  drivers/video/fbdev/omap2/omapfb/displays/panel-nec-nl8048hl11.ko
  drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-nec-nl8048hl11.ko
warning: same module names found:
  drivers/video/fbdev/omap2/omapfb/displays/panel-sharp-ls037v7dw01.ko
  drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-sharp-ls037v7dw01.ko
warning: same module names found:
  drivers/video/fbdev/omap2/omapfb/displays/panel-sony-acx565akm.ko
  drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-sony-acx565akm.ko
warning: same module names found:
  drivers/video/fbdev/omap2/omapfb/displays/panel-tpo-td028ttec1.ko
  drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-tpo-td028ttec1.ko
warning: same module names found:
  drivers/video/fbdev/omap2/omapfb/displays/panel-tpo-td043mtea1.ko
  drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-tpo-td043mtea1.ko

Introduced by commits

  df439abe6501 ("drm/panel: Add driver for the NEC NL8048HL11 panel")
  c9cf4c2a3bd3 ("drm/panel: Add driver for the Sharp LS037V7DW01 panel")
  1c8fc3f0c5d2 ("drm/panel: Add driver for the Sony ACX565AKM panel")
  415b8dd08711 ("drm/panel: Add driver for the Toppoly TD028TTEC1 panel")
  dc2e1e5b2799 ("drm/panel: Add driver for the Toppoly TD043MTEA1 panel")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell