Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 22:16:03 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

mm/kmemleak.c: In function 'kmemleak_disable':
mm/kmemleak.c:1884:2: error: 'kmemleak_early_log' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'kmemleak_alloc'?
  kmemleak_early_log = 0;
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  kmemleak_alloc
mm/kmemleak.c:1884:2: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

Caused by commit

  fcf3a5b62f43 ("mm: kmemleak: disable early logging in case of error")

from Linus' tree mismerging with commits

  bce40af67cba ("mm: kmemleak: disable early logging in case of error")
  c405460afc4a ("mm: kmemleak: use the memory pool for early allocations")

from the akpm-current tree.

I just removed the above line again (as was dome in the last commit
above).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell