Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the ia64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:52:07 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/ia64/include/asm/sn/sn_sal.h

between commit:

  cf07cb1ff4ea ("ia64: remove support for the SGI SN2 platform")

from the ia64 tree and commit:

  5828efb95bc4 ("efi: ia64: move SAL systab handling out of generic EFI code")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code updated by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell