Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm-intel tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:19:55 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_execbuffer.c

between commit:

  70d6894d1456 ("drm/i915: Serialize against vma moves")

from the drm-intel tree and commit:

  52791eeec1d9 ("dma-buf: rename reservation_object to dma_resv")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code changed by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell