Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the security tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 13:09:57 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the security tree got a conflict in:

  arch/s390/configs/performance_defconfig

between commit:

  d1523a8f4b8b ("s390: replace defconfig with performance_defconfig")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  99d5cadfde2b ("kexec_file: split KEXEC_VERIFY_SIG into KEXEC_SIG and KEXEC_SIG_FORCE")

from the security tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed this file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell