Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the thermal tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:04:54 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the thermal tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/driver-api/thermal/index.rst

between commit:

  eaf7b46083a7 ("docs: thermal: add it to the driver API")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  af3e0fe9c663 ("docs: thermal: add it to the driver API")

from the thermal tree.

I fixed it up (the former just has an SPDX tag at the top) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell