Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:27:26 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c

between commit:

  345b93265b3a ("Revert "r8169: remove not needed call to dma_sync_single_for_device"")

from the net tree and commit:

  fcd4e60885af ("r8169: improve rtl_rx")
  d4ed7463d02a ("r8169: fix DMA issue on MIPS platform")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter seems to do the same as the net tree patch) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell