Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 09:27:38 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/pci.c

between commit:

  4af014984273 ("ARM: 8871/1: iop13xx: Simplify iop13xx_atu{e,x}_pci_status checks")

from the arm tree and commit:

  59d3ae9a5bf6 ("ARM: remove Intel iop33x and iop13xx support")

from the arm-soc tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell