Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the afs tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:31:37 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the afs tree got conflicts in:

  include/trace/events/rxrpc.h
  net/rxrpc/ar-internal.h
  net/rxrpc/call_object.c
  net/rxrpc/conn_client.c
  net/rxrpc/input.c
  net/rxrpc/recvmsg.c
  net/rxrpc/skbuff.c

between various commits from the net tree and similar commits from the
afs tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the afs tree for today) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

It looks like the afs tree has older versions fo some commits in the
net tree ... plus some more.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell