Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 14:04:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/sun8i-a33-codec.txt

between commit:

  aa95b4a960ab ("docs: fix a couple of new broken references")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  8a99f76ac1a5 ("ASoC: dt-bindings: Convert Allwinner A33 codec to a schema")

from the sound-asoc tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell