Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the samsung-krzk tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:37:18 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpu/arm,mali-midgard.txt

between commit:

  5833f5a5daf3 ("dt-bindings: gpu: mali: Add Samsung exynos5250 compatible")

from the samsung-krzk tree and commit:

  553cedf60056 ("dt-bindings: Convert Arm Mali Midgard GPU to DT schema")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the txt file, some fixup will be requide for
the new yaml file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell