Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 13:42:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/nuvoton/w90p910_ether.c

between commit:

  00d2fbf73d55 ("net: remove w90p910-ether driver")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  d1a55841ab24 ("net: Remove dev_err() usage after platform_get_irq()")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell