Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm64 tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:55:58 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm64 tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/include/asm/dma-mapping.h

between commit:

  5489c8e0cf03 ("arm64: use asm-generic/dma-mapping.h")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  b907b80d7ae7 ("arm64: remove pointless __KERNEL__ guards")

from the arm64 tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell